We are looking for an individual to manage our public showroom at Unit 1 Shoreline Business Park, Sandside, Milnthorpe. The role will involve the daily management of the showroom with fill-in web admin tasks. As the showroom is a new project, this is an excellent opportunity for a creative, motivated individual to grow sales from a low level and put their own stamp on the role.
- Contribute to product ranging decisions
- Work with suppliers to run timed product promotions
- Organise promotional events e.g. product demos and product training
- Organise marketing projects to promote the showroom locally
- Display products using POS materials
- Maintain stock levels in the showroom
- Monitor sales
- Maintain the showroom in a clean and tidy condition
- Enter new products into the back office system
- Enhance existing products with cross-sell and up-sell
- Manage Amazon store
- A flexible approach to working with a small motivated team
- Cover for colleagues during holidays and sickness
- Good customer service skills; being able to communicate clearly and efficiently both face-to-face and remotely (phone/email)
- Organised and self motivated
- IT competent
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
- A flexible can-do attitude
- An interest in outdoor activities and most specifically rock climbing and/or mountaineering.
This is a full time position with an initial 6 month probationary period. The role would be available to start immediately: Monday to Friday, 8.45am – 5.00pm. Competitive salary available based on skills and experience.
Please send a relevant CV and covering letter/email explaining why you would be interested in joining the Rock + Run team to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any other queries please contact Greg Chapman via the aforementioned email.
CLOSING DATE: 20th March 2016